Jesse G. Wardlow, MD
Jesse Wardlow is an experienced, Spanish bilingual ENT serving patients in the Downers Grove, Hinsdale, and Plainfield, IL areas. Dr. Wardlow is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, American College of Surgeons, and the Chicago Laryngological and Otological Society. He is affiliated with the Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital, and the Adventist Bolingbrook Medical Center.
Dr. Wardlow began his extensive medical education by earning his Bachelor's degree from Harvard University, where he also earned his Master's degree. In addition to attending Yale University, Dr. Wardlow performed two residencies, a general surgery residency at Lenox Hill Hospital, and an otolaryngology residency at the New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center.
Dr. Wardlow treats illnesses and ailments such as vertigo and dizziness, sinus and sleep problems, ear pain, neck swelling, sore throat, ear infections, hoarseness and voice disorders, and hearing problems and ringing in the ears. His services include ENT consultations and follow-ups, with many of his appointments completed within thirty minutes.
- Medical School - Yale University
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- Harvard University (Bachelor's)
- Harvard University (Master's)
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Chicago Laryngological and Otological Society
AWARDS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Voice Health: Hurt Voices High Volume Singing and Speaking, The Star of the North American Choral Director of Minnesota, Vol. XXIII, #4 p. 15-20
- The Influence of Inhibitory Afferents on the Development of Postsynaptic Dentritic Arbors, The Journal of Comparative Neurology. 321-637-644 (1992)
- Urgent Care Medicine, Tanise Edwards and Thomas Mayer-Editors, Chapter and Ear, Nose and Throat-Deborah a. Loney and Jesse Wardlow (2002)